Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Girl is Back!

Yes. I'm back. After a long hiatus, through which although I never really recovered from the broken heart I have learned to live with it. And for the record I have decided it is time to pick up the pieces and move on. So here I am. Back where I started. Blogging about SL, sex, and my life as a virtual girl.

My latest SL exploits include a stint in Gorean sims, where this girl is discovering her inner submissive. No. Really. Oh c'mon, stop laughing. Yes, I know I am a control freak in RL. Obsessive about so many things. But I am looking at this as a lesson in giving up control. In humility. (Are you picturing Vannessa Redgrave saying "uuuu-mil-leee-tay!" to Lancelot in Camelot? Good. Me, too.)

Seriously though, This girl has allowed herself to be collared by one Darious Whitefeather. Nice guy. A bit rough around the edges. But he has potential. (Now picture Mulan and the "I'll Make a Man Out of You") Okay. So maybe I will have to work harder on that humility.  Sigh.

Anyway, stay tuned.

She's baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment