Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Slave "Rags"?

I am liking the whole idea of the slave garb. Reminds me of stuff I used to wear in RL as a professional belly dancer (Yes, seriously!). I especially like the mixing and matching of different pieces of different outfits. Today's fashion is a mix of my two favorite designers: Mirja Mills and Draven Sautereau. This mix is not exactly rags, but it is not the filmy silks the kajirea wear either. A bit grunge, a bit scandalous. Just what I feel like today!



The bandeau top I am wearing in the picture above is from "Absinthe" by Draven Sautereau of Bird of Prey. You really need to see it up close to appreciate the colors and the texture. The breast chain, bracelets, hip wrap and skirt are from "Pleasures" by Mirja Mills of EMO-tions. Together these are just the right mix of slave girl and wild gypsy. Add my Turian collar and some long flowing hair and I am ready to go dance around a campfire . . . or at the foot of your sleeping furs. (/me winks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment