Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

Men in Tight Pants

So I never ever thought I would admit this (and it is all the fault of three of the men in my life) but I think I am beginning to (gasp!) really like watching professional football! Now I know you are shaking your head and saying to yourself: "Girl, where is your head at?" But seriously. . . I watched (and even enjoyed) the playoff games yesterday. No shit. Of course being a good Midwestern girl I was rooting for my home state team, the Green Bay Packers, and what I discovered is that as a sport, football has several things going for the serious observer.

First of all, there is bling involved! Really! Apparently when these guys win and go to the Superbowl they get sparklies! There's a special ring made just for the occasion! But even more important than bling is the fact that football teams are made up of men. Twenty-two of them at a time, if you count both sides. And I mean BIG men. There is just nothing that can make a girl feel all warm and snuggly as a big strong man with whom to cuddle. But it gets better. All those men are wearing some of the skin-tightest pants you have ever seen! And, girls, those are some fine male tight-ends out there!

Here for instance is my personal "fave," Brett Favre.

Now is that hot or what? Unfortunately my boys lost the game yesterday. (Oh, Brett, you broke my heart!)

So now I have to chose between rooting for the Giants or the Patriots at Superbowl time. And it all boils down to this: Eli Manning?











or Tom Brady?

Help me out here, Ladies. Which of these backsides would you pick to cheer for? (Or play with?)

No comments:

Post a Comment