Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

Erotica: The Lap Dance

(Warning, X-rated post follows!)

I am thinking about you,
you know who you are...
I had this fantasy of you...
Do you want to hear it?

I have a vision of you leaning back in a chair...
and me wearing a little frou-frou skirt,
sexy back-laced bustier, tiny black thong...

Facing you, I dance...
wiggle for you...
I lean in, you watch me
slide over you, not quite touching...
teasing,
I run my hands over my breasts...
lick my finger...
slide it betwen my thighs...
offer it to you to suck....

I see the bulge in your pants...
what a lovely compliment....

I turn as if to sit in your lap, but...
not quite. I wiggle...
brushing my ass across your thighs...
I can feel your erection grow,
straining against those tight jeans....

I sit in your lap...
reach down and unzip you...
you untie my top and slide your hands
underneath,
over my breasts...
my nipples harden between your fingers...
as I pull aside my thong and slip
my wet pussy...
over your hot cock
and my hips begin to circle on you...

You rock into me...
thrusting...
pumping...
harder and faster, in and out...
fucking me...
until we explode together....

Are you thinking about me now?
What's your fantasy?

No comments:

Post a Comment